cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair or Rebuild Master Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Could you give me the settings for repairing or rebuilding my master database.

It has been corrupted due to power failure and now my dispatcher is not running.

Since I'm not into administration or database management and master database needs to be repaired or rebuild to run the dispatcher so please help me doing that.

I do not have the backup of master database.

whatever i have is that corrupted database. and i need to repair or rebuild it from that only

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case you don't have a good backup, you will have to rebuild SQL Server master database

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harnan

From the snapshot your MS Sql Master database corrected, are you having any backup of Master DB(Not on SAP SID DB)? if it yes, You can restore the MS Sql Master database and then check the SAP startup. or recover and rebuild the Ms Sql Master DB's

kindly refer the links

Restoring the SQL Server Master Database Even Without a Backup

Recover the master database in SQL Server - TechRepublic

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you replies Gurus

No sir, I don't have any backup.

And I'm sorry I couldn't understand any of the link or note, all i know is that my database has been corrupted so the dispatcher is not running and I m not able to do my work.

What I want is that if you could guide me to up my system so i can able to work.

If there is a command to rebuild or repair the database please advice me about that so i can punch it in and which result me up my system. I'm least bothered about the data if I lost, my only objective is if I get back my system.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harman,

Kindly go through below Note:

142731 - SQL Server DBCC checks

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita