cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the sizing estimation for ERP on HANA with no simple finance implemented.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Could anybody tell me how to make a rough estimation for ERP on HANA with no simple finance implemented?

I am in charge of the infrastructure part of a project I am on board, so-called SAP BASIS. The problem is there are no input fields in the QuickSizer for Controlling(CO). The sizing sheet from Financial Team for the estimation have already been filled out. Besides that, the clients on the project have decided not to implement the simple finance first. Therefore, I need to use the "non-simple finance" QuickSizer version, but for HANA version.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

Masaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masaya,

For sizing for Suite on HANA ( not S/4 HANA) please refer the note-

Main blog-

Apart from this there are other resources:-

1) HP sizing option for SAP on HANA-

HP Sizing Tool for SAP Business Suite

2) Refer this blog for normal HANA sizing

3) Refer details for S/4 HANA for sizing,

Hope this helps,

Regards

Rishab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. Looking over the NOTEs and blogs you have mentioned here, I realized that I have at least the way to calculate the rough estimation on my desk, not on QuickSizer. I was wondering whether or not there is a way to disable(exclude) simple finance mode in using QuickSizer. That is really what I wanted to use for the estimation.

Thank you in advance,

Masaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Masaya,

That is good, Glad could help

Sizing is always a very interesting area and with so many new solution , there will always be new aspects to it.

One request would be to mark the answer and close this thread, if appropriate.

This will help other people who might be in your situation and looking for this issue.

Regards,

Rishab

Answers (0)