Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - found in negative cache error for Component.js in custom Fiori app

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have developed a custom Fiori app and integrated it in the Fiori Launchpad. This app is working fine in the development gateway system.

Now we transported the BSP app corresponding to this custom Fiori app, semantic object and the Tile objects to the QA gateway system.

After moving the objects to QA we try to access the app from the QA Launchpad. The tile is visible on the Launchpad, but when we click on the tile to open it shows the below error:

The browser console in Google Chrome has the below error messages:

The Tile and Target Mapping properties of the tile are as below:

The SICF node /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/zinv_apv is activated. Any ideas why this error comes in the app in the QA environment?

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor

Hi Saurabh,

Is BSP activated ? Go to SICF -> sap/bc/bsp/zinv_apv. Activate it.

Check your odata node as well in sicf. I see zot_taskprocessing_*

After this clear all cache after import.

Clear metadata cache

Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway

Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway

Run the report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE. Make sure there is no error in the table /UI2/CHIP_CHDR

Run the report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP and

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE

Run the report /UI5/UPDATE_CACHEBUSTER and  /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

Regards,

Tejas

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Tejas. It turns out that there was some problem with the transport of the BSP to the gateway QA system. When we transported it once again the Fiori app started working fine.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member689556
Discoverer

Hello,

I faced the stated issue in the QA gateway system and the issue was that the corresponding service under sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ was not activated in SICF. After activating it the issue was resolved.

Regards,

Manel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vakil,

I met the same problem these days, and I operate like Tejas said, but the problem was still here,

Can I know how u solved this issue?

thanks very much!

BR,

Magina

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magina,

I faced the stated issue in the QA gateway system and the issue was that the corresponding BSP was not transported to the QA system. After transporting it the issue was resolved.

Regards,

Saurabh