cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Sender Channel Polling Success but File is not PickedUp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I usually, switch the File Sender Channel from Active to Inactive status (channel) whenever I need the testing of the interface. We use the same file network location between DEV PI and QA PI systems.

Even though, I changed the channel polling time let say 10 sec to 30 sec, the channel is polling for every 10 secs. I cleared the Cache and did the refresh, still the channel is polling for every 10 sec.

And, I changed the File path location (for sender channel), see still using the old location and not pulling the file from the File path specified in the channel parameters. One thing I found in the adapter logs and screen shot attached below.

Is something is not refreshed or what could be the issue? I'm using PI 7.11

Thanks!

Aswin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aswani,

If nothing is working, Try re-configuring the channel.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the file sender cc in rwb to see its status. Afterwards, manually start/stop the cc.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check your cache overview in ID? also make sure the file names are correct in the channel configuration to pick.

Sometimes channels became stale - try copy and create a new channel, assign to the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RamKumar.

Yes, I have tried already copying the existing channel to new channel and used in scenario, it work fine. Then I deleted the newly crated and started using old one and the same issue persists.

eventhough the Cache is refreshed when we make changes to ID objects, i still manually going into Environment->Cache Status Overview and refreshing all components.

Still, the channel is using OLD parameters and not picking up the file.

The Scenario is existing one and I don't want to copy the CC and delete the OLD one.

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

also you check if any file channel lock in NWA.

refer thread -

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a cache related issue.

Did you try a FULL CPA cache refresh?