cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU Split in HU WM Managed Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to understand the process to Split a pallet into Multiple using VLSP.

My delivery is in status fully Picked & HU Status is PHEX WHSE.

When i tried to split using VLSP & profile 0003, it's prompting the message "The quantity that is to be split is larger than the quantity that is not packed for at least one item".

Thanks in advance.

Venn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

VLSP is for splitting deliveries, you can in effect split pallets by splitting the items from different pallets onto different deliveries but delivery split becomes quite difficult if you are packing multiple deliveries into the same shipment pallet (that should be avoided).

Try opt. 0002 not 0003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I tried with 0002 & the result is same.

I understand the complexity involved in splitting mixed pallet. Whereas in my scenario i have only one pallet assigned thru Pick HU. Due to some reasons, we would like to split the HU into two & the new one bundled into a new delivery (2 HU & 2 Delivery).

I have simulated & attached the issue for your ref.

in HU 312345670000006667, there are 5 quantities & would like to split them into 2 & 3 quantities.

When i try to save it, prompting the below error.

Thanks,

Venn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy Friday,

I ran the same in my test system and I had to unpack the items I wanted to split before the system would allow the split. In my system we pack cartons into shipment pallets and it was the shipment level packing that stopped the split, it will allow split of delivery level cartons or unpacked units. If in your system you have only one level of packaging you may need to unpack the 2ea and repack in the new delivery OR you could pack the 2ea in there own cartons in the existing delivery and then the system will allow splitting of the cartons.In other words the system wont allow splitting a partial amount from packaging material. - either split unpacked units or full HU

Hope this helps, let us know the results please