cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a field mandatory based on selection of radio button group ( yes or no)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have i requirement where i need need to make a field mandatory  irrespective of whatever the radio group ( yes or no ) is selected.

i went inside the feeder class as per the event id associated with it but i am not getting the concern event id and field name mentioned.

i went to the view as our more field help is not working, still  i am not getting to see the view elements in fpm_form_uibb component can anyone explain what to do for more field help to work after right click on the application, getting a pop up no documentation available

i know we can make the property to required, but here the problem is if yes radio button selected for evens this occurence field is mandatry but no is selected this field is not mandatory, so i need to make this field mandatory irrespective of no or yes radio button is selected..

where i can find the logic at feeder class as per the event id in the component configuration,please explain the steps..

Thanks and Regards,

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

What kind of field is this? report? selection screen? alv? webdynpro? share more info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A webdynpro Field at Portal.

if we select a radio button Group having yes or no radio buttons, irrespective of yes or no the input field should become mandatory.

its a FBI( floorplan bopf integration) floor plan manager Application/ Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tebza,

its a input field of webdynpro portal.

problem here is if we select yes radio button the input field is mandatory, but if we select no radio button the field is not mandatory not showing the asterik.

Thanks and regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is FBI ( FPM BOPF INTEGRATION) , SO I CAN I KNOW THE TABLE NAME OF THIS FIELD , I KNOW THE FIELD NAME IT WILL HAVE 4 REFERENCE FIELDS STATE FOR ( ENABLE, VISIBLE, MANDATORY, READ-ONLY ) SO I CAN I PUT A INPUT FIELD NAME TO MANDATORY IRESSPECTIVE OF NO OR YES RADIO BUTTON GROUP IS SELECTED