cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 - Mass Mitigation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of issues with GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGMENTS. At the user level, when I upload my .txt file, the system seems to work properly but when I look in NWBC-Mitigated Users, the changes are not reflected (both with Append and Overwrite). There is no error message when I upload, file format is adequate.

Second issue, at the role level, the mass mitigation upload work and changes are reflected in NWBC. The issue is that the rule ID does not get uploaded properly. The format is good. In the text file, I have a rule ID assigned but when I look in NWBC, there is a * value instead (see screenshot).

Does anyone have an idea where to start?

D.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was actually able to solve this myself. I have deleted all the mitigated User/Role from NWBC and then I've broken down my .TXT file by mitigating controls. For some reason, one file with everything seemed to merge some of the mitigation together.

Hope this help someone else.

D.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dominic,

Did you get chance to check the AB document

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have used this document as a reference. I was also looking for SAP note 1749804 which is reference in many response to other problems but when I do an SAP Note search, it can't find it.