Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to clear lxo3 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Please help me to clear the stock from lx03

I have come across  this scenario first time. please someone help me , I have attached screen shot.....

dont reject it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better describe what you want, LX03 is just a report, there is nothing that can be changed in this transaction. If you want clear stock then do a physical count, if you have an inconsistency then clear it with LX23 after having done a thorough analysis

Your screenshot from LX03 is not readable

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an inconsistency

you are right i need to analyse it but I dont know how to make a zero in quality. I have attached the screen shot for lx 23.

please let me know what we need to analyse.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this screenshot shows that you have open TOs, check the TO number and confirm it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right, One TO is open for same material, user is saying he is unable to confirm.

I am investigating the procedure. Jurgen Sir is there any reason that he is unable to confirm a TO.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe he cut his hands off,  or just had no training

SAP gives error messages if something is not possible. You need to obtain that info and read the long text to the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with your point.

I need some help to clear a bin.

there is a pic quantity, I need to make it zero how can do that.

Please advise it will help me.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to a training - SCN is not meant as a replacement for training.

There you can learn the very basics. (here too: )

The given  info is very useless for strangers to help you reaching the goal.

I already said you shall confirm the open TOs

You said it is not possible

I said SAP is giving a message in such cases.

You have to tell us the message otherwise we cannot make any suggestion how to proceed.

I guess you don't go to a doctor to amputee your leg if the shoe pinches, so please do not expect this solution for your problem in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry Sir,

I did not mean for it. my question was wrong. Just I followed your step. that was clear. Just i thought something ask. However I have resolved issues because of your help

thanks

Answers (0)