cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not transferring to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using ME 15.0 SP03 Patch 0 and are trying to send a router from ME to ERP but it is failing.

We have a router revision 0001 which has successfully been sent to ERP. We then changed the effectivity date and changed the revision to 0002, everything else is identical.

We changed the revision in material maintenance and the MII queue monitor shows the message being queued, however the message fails with error message 053 - Parameters entered are incomplete and also error 124 - No ref op set found matching the selection criteria. 

I compared the xml request files for the one thta worked and the one that didnt and both are identical apart from the key date and the revision.

What does this error actually mean? And how should I diagnose it?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kevin

I have seen this recently (on 15.0.3.12). Since these errors are returned from the BAPI call to ECC, you need to investigate there. In our case it turned out to be that for the date referenced by ME, there was no valid work center (or some other relevant object) on that date in ECC.

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stuart,

The issue was due to the effectivity date of the rev 0002 router being before the effectivity date of the rev 0001 router. The creator had made a mistake in the date and tried to fix it.

Strange thing is that was my first thought but I tested that scenario on their QA box and it accepted it.

Would be nice if the error message was a little more descriptive.

Thanks again for your help.

Kevin

Answers (0)