cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe Status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to make certain activities changeable in certain status in Recipe Development Application of PLM WebUI.

For example: In Status 'Prod' , Process parameters should be changeble and all other aspects should be locked for changes

In Status 'XXXX' , Formula view should be changeble and all other aspects should be closed.

Is it possible to achieve through customization.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

The answer to your query is Yes, it is possible through coding!!

Before achieving it through custom development you need to be careful in altering the standard status behavior.-

Because every status for example 'PROD' will have attribute like 'LOCKED_FOR_CHANGE' / 'CONSIST_SYNC_BOM'.

SPRO IMG path:

Logistics general-> Product Lifecycle management-> PLM Web user interface-> Recipe->Status and Action Management->Define Status Scheme

Any changes in such controls will affect the overall working process which needs to be analyzed as per the current business rules before making changes.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Nishi.M

Message was edited by: Nishi Mascrene

nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

I may have interpreted your issue incorrectly but I believe your issue would be better handled by using security settings/user roles rather than customizing the different status' to allow for different activities. You would need to define your business process to include the different status', then have different user roles within the workflow process able to change specific areas.

Hope that helps.

-Nick