Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of delivery note by changing transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I want to print the delivery note by changing of transport in vt02n

I maintainen the output type LD00 hier: Logistik Execution -> Transportation -> Basic Transportation Functions -> Output Control -> Maintain Output Types

and setted it to "Send immediately":

I maintained processing routine too: RVADDN01 ENTRY RVDELNOTE

But there aren't print!

What I made wrongly? What is still missing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

condition records are usually missing to enable a system to find the right output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jürgen,

I debugged the Transaction and found out that I had to full fill the "Maintain Output Determination Procedure". Now I believe, I miss an entry in b002-Table, but I don't see a table maintanace view for this table.

Why I can maintain the table b002?

Regards,

Richard

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

You can not maintain the entries in table b002. Its a view for condition table 002 defined in the output determination procedure of Transportation.

Please make sure you have assigned your output type to a output procedure and, also maintained the setting for output determination procedure determination.

All these steps are in sequence in the configuration node.

Once you are done with all these configs, make sure you maintain condition record using VV71.

- Sushant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that you need an entry in B002, this would be pretty unusual for delivery notes.

You have to maintain the message conditions for LD00 message type in VV21

you find this in your normal SAP menu under Logistics > SD > Master data > Output > Shipping

And each entry in the key combinations refers to a specific condition table.

SAP has given some, but usually you have to define a few more for a more specific determination based on other keys.

Answers (0)