cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI not reachable to SFDC

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

After the refresh of SFDC sandbox refresh, SAP PI is not able to reach the login URL of SFDC, what could be the possible solutuon?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if there is any change in certificates ,username/password change.

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Port is open hence there is no certificate issues.

I checked with with SFDC Team, there is no change of Username and PWD

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting any error?if yes please post the error details.

Ans also configure connectivity,tracing and logging and see what exactly is the issue when PI is trying to reach SFDC.

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

could you please suggest me how to do the connectivity testing

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How your reaching Login URL,through channel right?what is the error displayed?

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

perform below command

telnet targetip 443

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked with my networking team.. and every thing looks fine,

This issue is happening only after the refresh of SFDC sandbox system and the login url is cs24.salesforce.com.

any specific port need to be opened in PI to connect the SFDC login url(cs24...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa ,

SFDC sandbox refresh is a usual activity to synchronize SFDC production data to Sandbox ( for user testing and other business validations)

whenever refresh happens all the SFDC user password get reset ( there are options to avoid password reset after reset , you need to discuss with SFDC admin and change the integration user settings in SFDC) which would result in connection errors in SAP PI layer

please make sure that you validate the below steps

1 ) contact to the SFDC admin\support team and validate that the SAP PI user credentials are same as before. If you are connecting using SOAP adaptor ( not using SFDC third party adaptor) you need to also validate the security token Id is not changed. We connect to SFDC using the combination of password + Security token

2) Validate the user credentials by calling SFDC Login API. Login URL might change based on the SFDC server. ( you can use SOAP API or any other third party tool to test this)

https://cs24.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/30.0/....

3) Validate you get a success response from SalesForce with a dynamic session Id and server URL

4) if you made a successful attempt , you are good to test from PI. If not , contact the SFDC team again and validate the user credentials

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you run the scenario?

show us the error you are getting in communication channel?

where did you find it that PI is not reachable?

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muni

Yes i ran the interface and got the below exception in MONI

As it is not able to reach the URL and the java program written in such a way that if the URL is not reachable then it gives the error exception as "exception occurred while retrieving the session id"

But channel error doesnt shows a detailed error and when i do ping channel it shows connection is open.

when i do Test configuration in ID i am unable to reach cs24.salesforce.com

form PI test server to SFDC test server test.salesforce.com----->cs24.salesforce.com.

But form PI Dev server to SFDC test server  test.salesforce.com---->cs24.salesforce.com i could able to connect and retrieve the URL cs24.salesforce.com.

I am not sure where the connectivity got missed

There is no confrontational changes.

Basis team told that there is no network issue and no firewall blockage.

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muni

PFA screen shots

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you test the login in soap ui? verify url and user credentials are working. you can ask sfdc they can help you.

also during running test in id, what is the log you are getting the the channel?

you have to check SFDC log in channel

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Below is the channel error after the test.

I tested the login URL with the help of SFDC team using SOAP ui, got the below response.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<soapenv:Body>

<loginResponse>

<result>

<metadataServerUrl>https://cs24.salesforce.com/services/Soap/m/35.0/00D190000008dHK</metadataServerUrl>

<passwordExpired>false</passwordExpired>

<sandbox>true</sandbox>

<serverUrl>https://cs24.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/35.0/00D190000008dHK/0DF19000000CawP</serverUrl>

<sessionId>00D190000008dHK!AQ4AQG_Iu29mLa.VYAiHlXgjLY2wlG5vlo067kWl0nAysV3_.POQDJf8olSGa7iDNjomSPsSB7sejCEVddw66vtqwHOaTjHl</sessionId>

<userId>00580000003bInVAAU</userId>

<userInfo>

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

annapureddy.1150@gmail.com is my mail id... if possible could you pls provide your contact details so that i can talk to you and solve the issue ASAP...

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please click on the message id?

it will show you the logs. please share it here

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

it is not displaying any thing, i tried it