Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A_S_ANLGR Missing authorization for company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issue with authorization object A_S_ANLGR with filed BUKRS in a role for the tcode- AS81.

When i give company code or all company codes in the field BUKRS system not allowing me to execute the tcode AS81.

How ever if i give the field  BUKRS with value '*' system is allowing to execute the tcode AS81.

Due to business requirement i can not give the value '*' in the field BUKRS field.

Kindly help me out here in this regard with your suggestions.

Regards,

Venkatesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

This is the default setting for transaction AS81.

you could go to SE93, check transaction AS81. You could see that the default values of authorization object A_S_ANLGR,BUKRS is set to *. you could delete this * here, and it will works.

Best regards,

Candy

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

This is the default setting for transaction AS81.

you could go to SE93, check transaction AS81. You could see that the default values of authorization object A_S_ANLGR,BUKRS is set to *. you could delete this * here, and it will works.

Best regards,

Candy

0 Kudos

Dear Candy,

Sorry for the late reply thanks a lot for your suggestion and it helped me a lot to fix the issue.

Regards,

Venkatesh

niteshgupta87
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check in SU53 or ST01, about missing authorization? I had seen similar cases for some tcodes where a blank value in some auth field is must to start the tcode. Those were resolved by adding ' ' in the field (BUKRS in your case for object A_S_ANLGR).