cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material not posted in Blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue in stock posting through QA11 transaction that stock is not posting in blocked stock.

Scenario is,  Inspection lot was created for 100 Kg, during QC testing this material is rejected and decided to post in blocked stock. After
posting material in blocked stock using transaction QA11, I can see material movement happened in MB51 against movement type 350, but when I am checking stock using MMBE transaction, I could see stock still lying in Quality stock even inspection lot processing is completed.

I am wondering that why system is behaving like this, if I am posting stock in blocked, then material should transferred in blocked stock.

What could be the issue behind this ?

Thanks in advance

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit, did you check the stock immediately after posting 350 movement? It could happen that it has been consumed from block also. (Say by 122 movement). Also ensure that you are referring to the correct storage location in MMBE. In inspection lot do you see the blocked stock field is grayed out?

Anand

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I did not read it correctly. My bad! I thought the you could not see the stock in block stock but I missed the thing that you mentioned - the stock is in QI.

Ok, so this could be stock inconsistency issue. Try implement note 48815 and check if it comes with any inconsistency results. What is the status of inspection lot and are the stock posting fields disabled in QA32 now?