Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP PROGRAMMING ERROS IN PRODUCTION

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As usual we started to generate SAP user license measurement reports in all our production servers for year ending submission to SAP. In the process of that  we started generating reports. ECC & BI reports are generated well without any errors. But when it comes to PI & CRM system is throwing abap programming error dumps.I am attaching the screen shots of both dumps one is PI and one is from CRM. please guide me regarding on this to resolve this issue asap and its need to be urgent my dear friends because i need to submit this reports by tomorrow.Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u michael

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

can any one give solution guys please its urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

Please see if the below Note helps:

1529162 - Measurement statistics: Termination GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello anitha,

Thank you for your reply. Is it mandatory to apply support packages as per note or any other procedure is there to resolve this issue by applying some snote.

Best regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

You can implement automatic corrections via SNOTE if applicable for your system.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear anitha,

How should i know which note is applicable to my problem through service market place. Because we have router issue so we are not able to download applicable notes automatically through 0ss1. can you send the exact note which one can i  apply through snote.

Best regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

If your SAP_BASIS SP is lower than given below it is applicable:

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply. So my doubt is should is go with applying latest support pack/kernel or snotes please guide me regaring on this. I am attaching the screen shot for your reference.

Best regards,

venkat

former_member182307
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you only need to solve this particular issue, then I'd go for SNOTE.

You apply this correction only.

Applying SPs will bring you this coreection but also others that ccould have some side effects.

BR,

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

This Note is applicable for your system since SAP_BASIS component is on SP00 for Release 731.

Applying support packages is the best way to go as it is a collection of several corrections.

Applying note is just a workaround for the one error you are facing now.

However, applying support packages will take time and you would need to update the entire stack not just one component. This will need to be planned in a better manner and basic precautions like backup etc. need to be in place. Since you need to provide the results tomorrow, its better to apply the Note and later plan for stack update.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

ya i understand but my doubt is which note should i upload through snote manually. please guide me regarding on this.

BR,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

There is only Note I mentioned.

1529162 - Measurement statistics: Termination GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

former_member230979
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello anita,

If i upload this note manually through snote. will it resolve my issue.?

Best regards,

venkat

former_member182307
Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably.

This note is related to your problem as far as we can see.

So upload it manually using SNOTE and then retry the step.

HTH,

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it should.

Best Regards,

Anita