cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could we unblock the sales order by different level people?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

Recently, there is a requirement in our company.

For the blocked sales order, Credit Control department want to unblock it by different level.

for example:

if the customer has credit <200000, unblock the sales order by people A;

if the customer has credit >200000, unblock the sales order by people B;

Do you have any idea how we can do like that?

thanks,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One possible approach is to assign the customers to different credit representative groups, assign the people responsible to the respective positions in the organizational structure (you do not need to use the HR one, you can create org.structures for other purposes) and create a workflow that will send the blocked order as work item to the responsible agents. You will need to restrict VKM* with object V_KNKK_FRE (you have SBGRP there and ACTVT 23 for maintain).

If you would like to send e-mails, but not to process documents via workflow, you can assign credit representatives per personal ID (PERNR)  to credit control areas + credit representative groups and send e-mails (less flexibility compared to workflow, but no development needed). Again restrictions in VKM* with the authorization object are needed.

In case you do not wish to use a workflow, you can just use the authorization restrictions for VKM* as described and create specific variants for the different groups of people for easier document processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina:

Thanks for your quick response.

in your suggestion, as i understanding it  needs to manually divided the customer by groups , and then , the people who unblock the order with the related groups can unblock the sales order.

Hope i am correct in your suggestion.

May be i am not clear with my question.

my requirement is if for customer A ,

the dynamic credit is <2000, people A can unblock it;

if the dynamic credit is >2000, people B can unblock it.

it needs depending on the totally sales orders amount and payment.

Do you think it is possible can be approach?

many thanks,

Linda

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My idea was to divide customers by groups based on the assigned credit limit in FD32 and trigger workflow that determines agents based on the assignments of credit customers to these groups.

If I understood your requirement now, you wish to use the credit remaining value as a basis. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

From what I know this also is not available in standard CM, but you might be able to do that with a custom workflow. You still need to restrict the manual processing from VKM*, because there is no standard authorization check there to stop a credit controller from unintentionally releasing a document he is not supposed to review (since you cannot use document value or credit groups to produce a good selection).

I have some doubts that a workflow based on credit remaining would not work very well in the real business practice. Imagine a customer sends an incoming payment to clear invoices and as a result this reduces the exposure, but he has placed several orders not yet processed by the credit department, which should now be rerouted for approval to group A instead of group B. Or if an order without credit issue is rejected because the customer informed that this was a duplicated order.

Have you considered FSCM as a viable option for your client? It appears to offer greater flexibility compared to the conventional Credit Management and you can calculate ratings and limits based on formulas, use events etc.