cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payloads on XML message monitoring (SXI_MONI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using File adapter on my sender CC, SFTP on my receiver CC. And I know the file is sent over successfully.

But I am just very curious that why I don't see the xml document of the data (Payloads in the green box below) in CallAdapter and Response step (in the red box below), like what I see in step "XML Validation Outbound Channel Request" ?

Thanks for your input!

Blue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blue L,

In asynchronous communication there is not a payload in the response step. AFAIK, this step shows that the message went from the adapter engine to the integration server and the message was set to be delivered.

Check in this example the response can not be generated:

The problem was logon failure on the endpoint system, i think it has sense not to show the payload in response node because this node should show the message in the endpoint system, and i think it only shows the message can be delivered.

Regards.

Message was edited by: Iñaki Vila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Inaki.

Which means in asynchronous CC, no payloads in CallAdapter and Response, but it will be payloads in those two steps if it is synchronous CC.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

However is there is an error in async call adapter the payload is present:

I thing this weird situation can be produced because in async communication when the payload is in the adapter level the Integration Engine lose its trace, however in sync communication waiting the response this trace is not lose (it is only a supposition )

Regards.

Answers (0)