Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advancement approved together with expenses

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

In the begin of project, the advancement were been approved alone. After some configurations that I did, I can't approve the advancement without generate expense even when the trip is on the future.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

JPA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After all, I opened a OSS and SAP said that it is configuration that I've to do on my user on TRIP. So, now it's working fine.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

This is not the problem. The problem is when I set this parameter because on Sandbox I have SAPALL.

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I made the test and the error is that I don't have authorization for this personal number. The number 2, what is it means?

JPA

0 Kudos

Hi JPA,

please check your profile (SU01).

Tabstrip profiles

SAP_APP

SAP_APP_13

P_TRAVL

AUTHP

to find out if you are allowed to process this perno.

If not contact your admin.

BR
Klaus

0 Kudos

Hi,

have you try transaction PR03?

If you set in feature TRVPA the setting for  DFE to '3' than the advance will get the status: Request approved'  (Transaction pe03)

BR

Klaus

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Sorry about the delay. I Inserted that you said but I stay unable to save. What means the DFE 3? Where can I've the list of these settings?

Thanks.

JPA

0 Kudos

Hi,

please call transaction pe03 with feature TRVPA.

Select first the documenation of the feature.

If you want to change the setting you have to mark FDE and press the change button.

After the change the value (to '2 - not '3' as I said above)' and save of the new entry you must generate the feature.

But this change has not influence to PR03- it will change the 'save-status' in (e.g:) PR02 too.

Please check firts if this systembevaviour is needed in all related trip-create-transactions.

BR

Klaus