Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP User ID not comign in SAP Log in pad

former_member8250
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Every time I have to use the SAP Log on pad to enter the user name and password,

Is there anywhere we can get it automatically

Where is the setting.

Sats

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tobias_keller3
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Your question does not seem to be related to the space for UI Logging that you posted to. UI Logging is an ERP (data security) solution to log & analyze users' read accesses to sensitive data.

Please check and remove (or assign another space) in order to increase your chances of reaching the right audience who might be able to give a meaningful answer. 

I might be able to assist though; at least from my experience. You/your enterprise needs Single Sign On (there may also be other options).

When you open the SAP Logon Pad on your computer (where you have defined the SAP systems you access), you can right click on the system at question. 

If available, you see an indication how to log on with/without "Single Sign On":

Alternatively, you can go to the "Network" tab and activate the following settings that should also trigger SSO logon.

You will then directly be logged on to the client you can access (in case of access to multiple clients, you get another code page of available clients where you choose the appropriate entry).

Tobias Keller, SCN Space Editor for UI Logging

Answers (0)