Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content of LFBW table not generated on inbound CREMAS processing

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to make an initial load of vendors to an MDG-S hub and we're using CREMAS idocs and BD14 transaction on the source system.

All seems to work fine but there is something wrong with the creation of LFBW data

because the content of LFBW table transferred on the idoc is not created on destination but the IDOC has been processed without errors.

Do we need to activate some function on SPRO related to withholding tax to create LFBW data when an inbound CREMAS idoc is processed?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jordi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

Withholding tax code needs to be activated on CompanyCode/Country level. If you use transaction XK02 for the same Vendor and Company Code are you able to maintain withholding tax. If not you should consult FI consultant to activate the withholding tax for this CompanyCode/Country.

Cheers,

Henk.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

Or use Idoc Test transaction (WE19) and run in foreground. To see what acually happens when the iDoc is processed.

use existing iDoc. On next screen use option "Inbound function module".

Function module is IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR and use the trans processing option "In Foreground" also select Call in debugging mode.

This will update the existing vendor. Else you could change the Vendornumber to a new number (not existing on MDG) in the idoc before processing.

Cheers,

Henk.

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Henk,

Afert writing this message I checked that point and saw differences between source and destination systems. I think that you're right but I need to check it to confirm that.

Best regards,

Jordi

Answers (0)