cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Clarify (Re-Post) Payment lot for a new BP and CA

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in SAP PSCD module when a payment lot has already been posted to a Business Partner and Contract Account. Our requirement is, same payment lot needs to be re-post for a new Business Partner and Contract Account through a report program. To achieve this I am able to reset-clear the current payment document using the function module FKK_RESET_CLEARING and reversing the payment by calling the function module FKK_REVERSE_DOC. But I am not able to clarify and post this payment lot for new Business Partner and Contract Account through my program. I have tried with following function modules but could not solve the purpose.

• FKK_PAYMENT_BATCH_POST – Giving dump when calling from report program with Payment lot, new BP and CA
  • FKK_PAYMENT_BATCH_CLARIFY_ITEM – Opening a screen for user input, when calling form report program.

Can anyone have any idea how to clarify a payment lot by changing the BP and CA through report program?   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payment has already been posted. Why don't you just transfer it (via the standard business transactions OR their related BAPIs)  to the correct Business Partner / Contract Account?

It would be very dangerous indeed to post multiple versions of a payment into your system from the same payment lot! Auditors don't like that type of thing.

cheers

Paul

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

I don't think there is any standard FM to achieve your outcome.

I would assume that at first step you would have list of payment lot numbers & item numbers for processing and then you would update the fields such as Business Partner, Contract Account and then posting the payment. I would suggest you to go for BDC solution where you can execute the screens sequentially and populate the details.

Let me know how you go.

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa