cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Error Help does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am an MI consultant and kinda new to WebDynpro. I am trying to do the FlightList model example. There are few codings to be done. For example to create an instance of IWDMessageManager in the component controller implementaion. Since the corresponding import is not mentioned, it says an error "cannot be resolved". Usually in MI project or Java project, if I click the error message it gives the various options of imports. But in webdynpro it is not showing up when I click the error message. I go to Java perspective and search for the package and add the import.

Do I need to enable anything? Help would be aprriciated.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Wel come to Web Dynpro....

you must be getting the error like ".....can not be resolved " in implementation tab..

so just right click on that error line(line with red underline) and go to "Source", and just say"Organise Import"...

In the status bar then you will see the "..Import added Successfully"..

hope it helps

let me know if you still face problem

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awsome guys, it worked!!!!!

I was trying to figure out from Suresh's reply, Abhjeet solved it. and all other replies were also reallly helpful.

Thanks a lot for all..

Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekaran,

To get any kind of help in NWDS just place the cursor at that point and press <b>Ctrl +1</b>. you will get all the possible help options.

Plus you can use <b>Ctrl+space</b> to get coding completion help.

Do reward points if it helps.

Regards

Sid

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekaran,

• Try to include all requored imports in your code by choosing Organize Imports.

• Check your code. The error might contains Type mismatches or syntax errors.

• Repair your component by rightclicking on the context node and select the repair option.

Regards,

Ram.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekeran,

Try edit the corresponding file ("Implementation" tab) and do "Source / Organize Imports" from the context-menu.

Regards, Suresh KB