cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87012284 - Which field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to recreate the report S_ALR_87012284 in a Bex Query, however I am struggling to find where a specific field is coming from.

When I execute the report S_ALR_87012284 in SAP, it displays 'item' and then text for the item which seems to be a concatenation of the Fincl Statement Item key and text. How can I identify where the 'item' field is coming from ?

I am using Inforprovider 0FIGL_V10, to recreate the report  and its a very simple query at the moment, just Fincl Statement Itema and Balance Sheet Value, I just cant find the 'item' field

I only have access to ECC Production ( ! ) at the moment, and trying  to modify the financial statement item gives an 'error 400, can not modify' type error. Is there any other way to identify where the 'item' field is coming from ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FSV items along with their hierarchy are stored in FAGL_011* tables, where the most 'important' one are FAGL_011PC(nodes) and FAGL_011ZC(items). Integrating this information in a simple query will be tricky, though.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. 

I appreciate that its difficult to comment without seeing the data - I'll try to explain.  The Item numbers are grouped, so for example 1800 seems to be revenue, 1850 Costs Of Sales, 201 P+L total etc

- Is this the FSV Item (and hierarchy) that you are referring to ?

Thanks,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it's all stored in FAGL_011* tables...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

THis transaction is based on ABAP progrm RFBILA00 . You need ABAper help to find out and may be need debugging