cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive campaign email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey community,

I'm testing receive emails from campaigns that are activate. The system says success send  but I dont receive nothing. My process was:

Create a lead with my email->Add in target group the lead->create a campaign for target group->activate campaign

Anything I miss? The email in the lead is the email that the email will be send?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Per our conversations earlier, you were in process to setup the Mass E-mailing active. It takes some time to activate it. I guess it is not yet active. Check the Mass E-mailing Activation document that I shared earlier to check if any step is missing and confirm whether SAP has set the Mass E-mailing for your tenant.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will talk with IT departament.

Thank you for all,

Bruno Tiago

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Document that I posted you have mentioned about Incident to SAP. You will be confirmed on the incident about successful activation of Mass E-mailing Activation. You just complete your steps as mentioned in the documentation and raise an incident. SAP might come up with some question on the incidents, reply them and wait until they enable this feature and get back to you with positive response.

Only config your IT need to take care is posting the DKIM key on the sub domain/domain that you are going to use for Campaign/Mass E-mailing.

Regards,

Chandan

Answers (0)