Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got error The Kapsel SDK path '/plugins' doesn't exist while installing HAT

former_member347661
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I am currently installing HAT (Hybrid Applicatin Toolkit Add-on) on my system to check locally Cordova hybrid app which I am developing in Web IDE .But I got an error saying Kapsel SDK path doesn't exist.Can anyone please guide me in finding Kapsel path .Attached is the screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

the Kapsel SDK is installed with your SMP SDK. Check the folder in which you installed the SMP SDK, there is a folder KapselSDK which contains the plugin folder.

By default the SMP SDK is installed in folder (spoken for windows systems) C:\SAP\MobileSDK3. So the Kapsel SDK folder is C:\SAP\MobileSDK3\KapselSDK which contains the plugins folder.

Please also create an environment variable KAPSEL_HOME pointing to your Kapsel SDK folder (e.g. C:\SAP\MobileSDK3\KapselSDK).

Best Regards,

Florian

former_member347661
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian.I didn't install SMP so far.Let me install it ,set path variables as suggested and check if I can install HAT smoothly or not.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To add,

There is an openSAP course started last week, you will get more info on HAT, SAP Web IDE, SMP, Mobile SDK..

Look for system preparation sections: Developing Mobile Apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform - Jeff Gebo  and Dhimant Patel 

Regards,

JK