cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception_Key: LOG_NOT_FOUND, SID: TemSe object does not exist TRIVGX07312200X82898 part 1 does not exist)

avijish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a job that runs from BODS, triggers a job at ECC Production, once the job completes the log of the job is read and success is returned to BODS system where it displays the data and message Job completed successfully. The issue I am facing is job log for the particular job is not getting generated at ECC end and the job is failing at BODS end while it completes successfully on ECC Production system. Below is the error message received at BODS end

This issue has started post Kernel Upgrade from 720 level 500 to 721 520 on ECC production system

DB : MS SQL 2008

Has anybody faced similar issue? While checking logs of the job at ECC system shows "No log entries are available for the selected job".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijish,

please see SAP KBA #1889778 - "Error contains LOG_NOT_FOUND, No appropriate entry found in tbl ADRT".

Best regards,

Laszlo

Message was edited by: Laszlo Badovszky

pablo_leonel
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes, Same problem.

I guess is related with Profile parameter rdisp/del_triv_joblog = 1 as per note 1468596 - Trivial job logs are automatically deleted.

JOB log is deleted automatically after finish, and BODS need this to continue with the job on DS side.

If I'm not wrong is not acceptable that an improvement for cleaning purposes affect the normal execution of other SAP product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.