cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot activate ENTRY FOR SEVERAL PERSONNEL NOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in CATS. I was assigned to create a new Data Entry Profile which can cater the HR Admin to enter Time Entry for Several employees in one transaction. What I did is to copy the existing data entry profile for single entry and just edit the Setting for the copied/new data entry profile.

I put a check in both A. Entry for several personnel nos B. Entry using pers. list.

When I open transaction CAT2 and click the new data entry profile, i cannot input a single Personnel number.

Please help to resolve the issue. I am not sure if I missed any config or what im doing wrong.

THank you all in advance for helping.

Cheers!

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CAT2, Click on Settings(shortcut key f7). Click on the Persons tab. You can control your employee selection from here by entering Time admin/org unit etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternatively, in CAC1, instead of selecting the radio button Time administrator (under the checkbox Select via Pers. list), you can select the radio button Selection report.

On doing so, when you go to CAT2, the tab 'Personnel Selection' appears at the bottom which you can use to select the employees.

Answers (0)