Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answers in this forum being tagges as "Correct Answer"

skatschewitz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just wanted to express my confusion that in this Forum answers seem to be set to "Correct" without consent of the Person who has started the discussion. I have created a few threads in the last weeks and - thanks to this great community - have gotten a lot of replies.

However, not all of them helped me out immediately. Nevertheless, answers had been set as "correct" by someone without me even having the chance to review the Suggestion. I would appreciate  to do this on my own once I was able to check the prosposed solution. Having answers tagged as correct without varification will not benefit this community in the long run I presume.

Happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks and regards,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Agree with you! If the OP is taking a few weeks (and the thread is not abandon) then it is fine by all means to take the time to analyze, utilize the posts of members. I too have done this.

Can you not unmark a post from being the correct answer?

Maybe you can tag the moderators of your module, so that they can give you some more information. I don't understand the hurry or gain of marking a post as the correct answer.

TW

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you not unmark a post from being the correct answer?

Yes. The author can change status of the answer marked correct. Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please formulate this thread as a discussion thread and not a question. Thank you.