Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Quality innspection processing

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have added the material stock in QI.

Already i have defined Material master settings for inspection type 05.

I have created MIC and maintained the material in QS61 for the MIC.

Also i have created the Inspection plan in QP01.

I am facing following problem. Please suggest me the solution and further steps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Have you marked Inspection with task list and Inspection with material specification in the material master?

In this case the system is not able to decide what to use. So ether remove one tick from the material master or assign the inspection plan in the lot manually.

Regards,

Abhishek Rai

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

But in QA02 in Insp. specifications tab usage field is greyout. and it is not allowing any values.

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thank you. You were correct. I had ticked for both options.

Inspection with task list Inspection with material specification.

I thought both are mandatory. Problem solved.

Regards,

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the key date of Inspection Plan and enter that Key that in Inspection Lot.

Check whether Material Assignment is done to the Inspection Plan.

Go to QA02 enter the same lot no click on second tap Insp Spacification here click on Tasl List/Insp button. then go to third tap sample and clcik on sample button and save the lot.

Please refer this useful wiki link,

Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

But in QA02 in Insp. specifications tab usage field is greyout. and it is not allowing any values

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response sir.

Regards,
Prasad

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SIr,

How to clear the inspection lot after generating the results and report of inspection? I mean post processing activities?

Regards,
Prasad

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your inspection lot is release do the result recording followed by usage decision UD through QA32.

Inspection lot you can clear at any point of time by putting UD and after RR.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have created 3 inspection lots assigned to batches in unrestricted stock. These inspection lots are showing problems as follows

So what procedure is to be followed to clear the lots with CRTD CHCR SPRQ?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In QA02 assign the inspection plan and material specification if any to these lots so that they will be release REL status after that you can process these lot through QA32 for UD.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member281216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

When i tried to assign the inspection plan in QA02, it is showing msg like this. How this can be solved?

Regards,

Prasad

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Are these new inspection lots after change in the material master, or are they old ones?

In you earlier screen shot I could see only first 2 as CTRD others are released for same material and plant.

If this is the case, cancel the material document which created the Inspection lot and post again.

Regards

Abhishek Rai