Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF display in ESS scenarios

martin_svik2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

in scenarios (payslip, time statement, etc...) where a PDF is displayed in ESS (web dynpro abap under nwbc for html) i have one problem:

by default the embedded pdd is displayed with this "floating toolbar" from acrobat reader at the bottom of the pdf, see this screenshot. (Note that i have erased content of the pdf in this screenshot due to data protection).

when pushing F8 the much more useable toolbar of acrobat reader is displayed on top of PDF,  see second screenshot:

Does anybody know how to set this "on top" toolbar AS DEFAULT ? so when calling the pdf's in payslip, time statment, etc.... this toolbar should be displayed instead of this "floating toolbar" at the bottom.

br, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is  standard upgraded version of adobe setting of this screen  it will be displaying like this only and i think this wud be not creating any prblm for u with this setting  try with other version of browsers how it luks not sure abt the settings try with IE11 and Firefox browsers once chk it

martin_svik2
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you.... it is NOT a Problem for ME ! but it is a customer  requirement ! so the question is not if i have a problem

I cannot try it with other browers ! there is a company-policy ! IE 11 is standard there ! no other browers allowed to install/try.

There should be some parameter somehere to change this behaviour ?!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh..ok ..take help of ur technical person abaper or webdynpro person they may be guide u from where that scroll bar  is picking when executing payslips and time statements

martin_svik2
Participant
0 Kudos

i am abaper myself -> can't find anything. so the question is if there is some kind of "general parameter" for that issue ?