cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environment shell reactivation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have recently upgraded our BW system from 7.0 to 7.3 and installed BPC 10.0 NW on top of it. We also have activted the environment Shell by using the program UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT. Now the environment shell is not appearing properly and the standard content is missing ie infocubes and standard dimensions.Only Flow dimension is appearing. Although we followed all the instructions of OSS Note 1615644 but did not got any luck. We also have followed steps in the below link.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3196351

Please advise on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member229290
Participant
0 Kudos

Ashich, Could you please tell us what is your BPC version exactly...

A screenshot from the SAINT please.

Because if you have for instance CPMBPC 801, you cannot use it with BW 7.3, you should have 7.31.

For more details see SAP Note

1826727 - BPC NW version mapping matrix

Regards,

Noura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

I think that the problem you are facing is related to some missing or incorrect installation steps when installing BPC.
The SAP note "2069510 - BPCNW - Installation issues in BPC" may be helpful here.
I advise you to check the 5 points mentioned in the note step by step and please make sure to follow the provided order.

Regards,

Safa

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you cannot see the infocubes from the backend it means the activation process failed. The only reason I can think of is if some undlerlying BI_Content objects is not activated.

Check the error that you get when you try to activate ENVIRONMENTSHELL.   In my experience it shows what BI_CONTENT object is missing.

Regards,

Leila