cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indirect Valuation for IT0014 based on direct valuation in IT0008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im in UK payroll support. Client is using direct valuation (enter wage type and amount manualy in IT0008) so their requirement is , have to fetch percentage amount accroding to the user input in percentage inIT0014, the amount has to update based on wage type 1000 (which is basic pay from IT0008)

ex.  Basis Pay WT1000  = 1600 GBP   (In IT0008)

When user select wage type 1010 in IT0014 and enter percentage value lets say 5% then the amount should come atomatically as = 80 GBP.

for this i use wage type 1010  Indirect valuation SUMME  varient I and i maintained V_T539J. but its not picking the value. but if i use Basic pay wage type 1000 as indirect valuation using TARIF B then this calulation is coming correctly.

Client doest like to go for indirect valuation for Basic pay (because they have some intergration issue with successfactor) so they want to use manual entry in IT0008 but indrect valuation for IT0014.

How i can do this as standard way? is there any way to achive this?

I have tried with TARIF A and maintained table  V_T510 with Zero value. but when i ender the amunt in IT0008 the indicator 'I' is removed. so my indirect valuation is not working. but if have that indicator then its working.

Kind regards,

Saritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)When you do not want indirect valuation for Basic pay you can remove it from V_T510 so that it does not appear with any value in IT0008 mean while maintain characteristics as rewritable in V_T511 so that we can enter manually amount.

TARIF check Payscale Type, Area, Group and Level it refers to V_T510 table if value is there then it updates IT0008 else do not update.

2)IT0014 we can not bring percentage front end itself i.e i did not explore all the availble variants in the system.

3)We can write a rule to calculate it while processing payroll, Is it fine then write a rule like below.

Ask them to maintain number with percentage unit.

PCR1

AMT=  1000

MULTI NAA

AMT/100

ADDWT *

Place this PCR after function P0014 in the schema.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh,

Once this is doesn't work, then my suggetion was to go to PCR But Client doest  want to go for PCR. They are expecting to have a standard solution using indirect valuation for IT0014.

when I use indirect valuation TARIF A to my 'basic pay' wage type,and maintained the amount in T510 then the percentage amount coming correctly for IT 0014.

But when I ender  the amount manually in IT0008 ( even if I rewrite the ammount in IT0008 while using TARIF A) it's not working.

Problem I found is, when the indirect evaluation indicator 'I' appear in IT0008 then it's working but if I ender amount in IT0008 manually or rewrite the amount even using TARIF A then the indicator 'I' disappear in IT008 , in this case it's not working.

Any solution for this?

thanks,

saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of t511 for the IT 14 wage type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the below:

1) In V_T511 assign PRZNT variant B to the IT 14 wage type. Assign Amount-  no/unit +

2) In V_T539J, add an entry for PRZNT for the IT 14 wage type with the basic pay as the base and update percentage as 100%.

3) In It 14 create a new entry & update the percentage as required. It works correctly even if the basic pay is entered directly in IT 8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lot Tania. Its working..

Sorry for the late reply.

Kind regards,

Saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tania ,

i follow up your instruction and every thing is OK

but my case

my base wage type in IT 0014 not 0008

how can configure this ?

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request you to raise a new thread for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check the mew thread

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i want to fix that like 7 percent. End user only enter start date amount should come auto on the basis of 7 %

How i can fix that 7 percent.

I have tried SUMME with variant D but its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create a new thread for your query.

Answers (0)