Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory Malfunction Date & Time at the time of Teco

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Folks,

I want to do mandatory the field of Malfunction Date and time at the time of order teco. When I click on teco flag the Popup comes ,here I want to do mandatory that field.I can do it mandatory at the time of order creation in header data using screen variant.but my requirement is on Popup.I take help of ABAP using following given link but its not working.

http://scn.sap.com/message/6788219

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Though this can be managed through several user-exits (IWO10004, IWO10009 and even QQMA0014), the very effective one I had implemented is through user-exit: IWOC0002 . Just put the code below in the include ZXWOCU10 and the job is done.

IF i_viqmel-qmart = 'M2' AND i_viqmel-ausbs IS INITIAL AND i_vrgng = 'PMM4'.
   MESSAGE 'Fill The Malfunction End Date & Time before Completing the Notification' TYPE 'I'.
   RAISE no_status_change

ENDIF.

This throws the following error pop-up when you try to Continue the screen posted by you in the query with blank Malfunction End date. (I hope you'd understand from the code that the code is meant for M2 Notification. You'd change the Notification type according to yours).

Extra information

Further, if you want this effect for M3 Notification also, (for stopping Notification or related Order from NOCO, TECO respectively, when Required End Date/time are not filled the code can be like this.

IF i_viqmel-qmart = 'M2' AND i_viqmel-ausbs IS INITIAL AND i_vrgng = 'PMM4'.
   MESSAGE 'Fill The Malfunction End Date & Time before Completing the Notification' TYPE 'I'.
   RAISE no_status_change.
ELSEIF i_viqmel-qmart = 'M3' AND i_viqmel-ltrmn IS INITIAL AND i_vrgng = 'PMM4'.
   MESSAGE 'Fill the Required End Date & Time before Completing the Notification' TYPE 'I'.
   RAISE no_status_change.
ENDIF

In fact I'm busy. May be responding late, if you have any further queries. (But I believe this would resolve)

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rao sir.

My requirement has been completed.Its working and also we used some screen enhancement .

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode OQM1 and make Malfunction end(VIQMEL-AUSBS),Malfunction start(VIQMEL-AUSVN),Malfunctn End (Time)(VIQMEL-AUZTB) fields Required.

This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Vivek

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vivek ,

Through this I have to enter malfunction date in notification first.But my requirement is different.

Thanks

Regrads

Gaurav Solanki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Using above setting,you will get mandatory  field during Teco flag Popup.

Regards

Vivek

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I tried it but at the time of notification creation system give message for mandatory field

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

This is done through user-exit IWO10004 . You may wait for my reply in this regard.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

This needs to be done via user exit. Since you want to restrict only at TECO.

Your abaper will be able to do it

Regards

Terence

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Rao Sir,

I always wait of your response at my threads.

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi maria,

We did it but the field was not being update.