cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with opening two online and offline stores in a single application using SP 10 for native iOS application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I'm trying to open two online and offline stores ,I'm able to run the application online but when i try to run the application in offline and call a web service it is giving me following error

"com.sap.smp.client.ios.odata.offline ERROR [-10028] Error at URL position 1: "Tracks" is not an entity set in entity container "MWORKLIST_2_SRV_Entities"

But it should call "AP_GW_SRV" entities .

Please help.

Thanks,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I think this could be because you registered your mobile app against a Mobile Services application, and then changed the backend URL in the MS app. Your mobile app has kept the registration details in cache, including the first backend URL and that URL's entity container, which does not recognise the new entity set which is sent by your request, and cannot process it.

You therefore need to refresh your registration details by unregistering your mobile application and registering again. Try clearing and closing your offline stores, too.

Let me know if this helps.

Christopher

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

How many offline stores are there in your app?

At a time you could open a maximum of 4 offline stores.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

There are only two offline stores.

Please help why this issue I'm getting?

Thanks.

Praveen.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Could you provide the steps you followed and the code with screenshots from SMP cockpit.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

We don't have the access to the SMP Cockpit.

We are calling two different base urls for opening two online  and offline stores.

@"MWORKLIST_2_SRV" and @"INVOICE_2_SRV"

When im trying to call a webservice with base url @"INVOICE_2_SRV" with a collection name as @"Tracks".

But it is hitting the base url @"MWORKLIST_2_SRV" and throwing an error.Please find the attached screen shot.

NOTE: It is working fine in online but in offline we are not able to fetch .

Please help.

Thanks ,

Praveen Kumar Addiki.