cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

directing STO available stock reduction in MRP Area

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

I have MRP Areas enabled.... XX01 is my plant wide MRP and XX02 is for specific storage location.

When MRP creates an STO for SLOC to SLOC transfer, that is from MRP area XX01 to XX02, in MD04 the STO is being reduced from the plant-wide MRP area available stock. I'm wondering if there's any way to control this, so that I could have the reduction be done off the XX02 MRP Area instead?

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

I confused, if the stock is being sent from MRP area XX01 to XX02 then it should be reducing the stock in the plant wide MRP area.

Have you implemented the special procurement key BADI to populate issuing storage location.  If you haven't then you will get a blank issuing storage location which will default to being supplied by the plant MRP area.

Also you need to make sure the material master MRP area data for XX02 has been created?  If it hasn't then it doesn't matter if the issuing storage location is populated correctly the demand will fall into the plant level MRP area.

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I made a misstatement in my requirement. The STO is a plant to plant transfer. But in any event, you are absolutely right that the issuing SLOC was not entered and that was the problem. Thanks!

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

No worries.  If you check the documentation for field T460A-ADDIN it covers the BAdI and what you need to do.

Answers (0)