cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request UIBB opens in editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

When I change any existing data in MDG Custom object from the entity search and after I submit we we get pending change request ICON in entity search as shown .

When I click on this ICON it opens the entity in another window but  the change request UIBB Is appearing in edit mode and all other appears in display mode .

Ideally change request UIBB also should appear in display mode . Because it is appearing in edit mode I am locking the CR and workflow gives error saying the CR is locked by myself .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally when you perform any changes, the data in the form will be editable.  You can use adaption to change it in display mode. This is useful if you want to display data for specific UIBB and change the other UIBB data.

In case if you don't want the user to change any data then you can control it through workflow steps. Go to process modelling - change requests - Edit status of change request - here you can change the status for each step to Change of object list or no processing.

Hope this clarify your doubt.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you .  My Problem is the Change request UIBB which is set by MDG in runtime is coming in edit mode  . At this stage CR status is 02 . For status 02 we have option " Execution of changes" . So we should have it in display mode . More over all other custom uibbs we placed are in edit mode .

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check the parameters FPM_EDIT_MODE in the OVP configuration. It should be set to read only always

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Also if you would be able to make the CR header display and not longen edit. The CR will still be locked.

If you are currently a processer of the CR. If you then you use the indicated icon the CR will be opened based on the assigened workitem. Base on the workitem you will get the applicable buttons (like approve/reject) and the CR will be locked.

Cheers,

Henk.