cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a combination bar and line graph (Pareto) within CR11.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.  I've been struggling with this for a while and I am so close!  Here's what my chart looks like.  The blue bar is a total of sales for a specific piece of equipment.  The yellow bars are the accumulated percentages. I need the yellow bars to become a line graph or the top of the blue bars. I haven't any access to 3rd party add-ins.  And my version of Crystal is 11.0 (basically ancient).  So, here's what I got so far.

Now, I figure there's some setting somewhere that allows me to choose a different type of graph for the Y2 axis but I'll be darned if I can find it.  I'm going to give screenshots of all my settings and maybe someone will notice what I've missed.

Now that I've displayed all my settings, can someone please tell me how to turn this into a Pareto chart? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Here's what you need to do:

1) Change the Chart's type to 'Line'. Go to the Chart Expert > Type > Select 'Line'

2) Refresh the report > You should see two lines. One for total and one for the percentage value.

3) Highlight the Line that you wish to display as a 'Bar'  > Right-click > Series Options > From the drop down for 'Selected Series', choose 'Riser'.

Hope this helps.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

That worked.  Thank you so much!

Answers (0)