Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed Java WebDynpro in BSP Portal project

diego_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a java webdynpro made with NWDS, then deploy took place against PORTAL. Then you enter the portal and the WD vialualiza in webdynpro java aplication.

Need Help Now make a IView containing the WD java, then the sight of the need to place an IFRAME in a BSP project within the portal.

I have understood that by a IView ROLES: // Portal_Content / nameIview can open the view into the iframe.

The problem I have is when creating the ivew, there are two options, remote and ivew object iView, iView if I select remote and then select java webdynpro fails (see http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/blog/2014/01/02/creating-iviews-from-remote-sources-t...) user I have no option to select user access mapping system.

How I can create a java Iview containing WD found in WebDynpro applications java? BSP then embed iframe.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego, maybe I missed something, but the constellation is a bit odd. However, WDJ applications deployed on EP can be found in appropriate GPAR catalog. Not sure how to implement that one in a BSP application afterwards, this is in fact an ABAP question. What you can do is portal navigation inside of your ABAP applications: Web Dynpro für ABAP - SAP Library, maybe this is of some help

cheers

diego_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

How to configure Web Dynpro created in java located in WebDynpro applications from  iView from JAVA from remote system ?, if you can,how to configure the system alias?

Regards

Answers (0)