Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM dep reqs requirement quantity not reduced when reporting pt backflush done

scm_09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In REM, I have a planned order that has 2 reporting points. I have reported backflush on reporting point 1 for some quantity. the component quantity is good issued. but the requirement quantity for this component is not reduced in RESB of the planned order.

I found a note for this 459960. This note explains the behavior but it says sap doesnt have any solution for this.

my issue is when I run mrp after reporting point backflush, system thinks the component is still needed (because the requirement qty is unchanged) and orders more procurement proposals. in reality I have backflushed the component and I dont need them anymore.

what options do I have as a workaround?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCM,

Please check the below detail document for your issue

I hope this information helpful to you.

Regards

Umesh Mali

scm_09
Contributor
0 Kudos

That document just explains how dep reqs withdrawal quantity works..my issue is after rep point backflush, mrp does not respect the component withdrawal quantity..

For example

Comp requirement quantity is 10 for operation 1..i did rep pt backflush of op 1 and 10 quantity of comp consumed. When i run mrp system plans for 10 comp again.. but in reality it should not because i have consumed them and i dont need more.

Answers (0)