Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Code Management

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!!!!

I am trying to configure  CCM using solman(SS1) for R/3 system(RS1).During configuration process i do have some errors.Could someone help me out.

1) In the step 6.2 i am unable to activate SQLM extractor(error:SQLM extractor template does not exist). Rest of the extractors(CC Gen,CC Ref,UPL,CCLM,CC Similarity,ATC) are activated Successfully.

2)How to check activated extractors are functioning good?

3)In the step 7.2 SM_CCL:LUSG_XX_XXXX and SM_CCL_QUAL_XX_XXXX Jobs failed(Error: SM_CCL:LUSG_XX_XXXX was aborted ) same error with QUAL.

From  the job log reason for job failure for QUAL  is "No Data found in Custom Objects InfoCube (0SM_ATC) for system XXX"  and for LUSG is " No Data found in Custom Objects InfoCube (0SM_UPL) for system XXX".

4)In the step 8.4 even though i scheduled the job "SM:AGS_CC_BUSI_CRIT_XXX" it is still showing Gray symbol instead of green.

5)  From my knowledge we need to configure ATC on RS1. if that rite,what would be the values in "master system". and how to cross check ATC configuration is successful.

Actually all ATC,CCLM,SQLM,UPL cubes are active on my SS1 system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_kaoro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

First of all please check if the managed systems has the prerequisites for SQLM.

1. SAP_BASIS:
7.02 SP14+
7.38 SP09+
7.40 SP01+

2. To check the extractors you shoud go to SOLMAN_WORKCENTER -> SolMan Administration -> Framework -> Extractor Framework. Create a filter by *custom code* and you will see if the CCM extractors are good or not...

3. Double check if all the extractors has green semaphore, if no it could be the reason why the jobs are failing.

4. To schedule the Criticality Jobs the system should have statistics information from UPL. As you informed that jobs *LUSG* is failing, there is no statistics information to that Criticality Job can work on.

5. ATC ideally should be configured in a Quality System to be the 'Master System' and once you have created an inspection it will have information to be extracted to SolMan. But as you also informed that *QUAL* job has failed, probably there won't be any result in the CCLM.

Suggestion, double check the extractors that I mentioned in step 2, once they are all green, re-execute the jobs.

Best regards,

Daniel Kaoro Kobashigawa

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Daniel....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel & Sandeep,

I'm still didn't get how to perform prerequisites checking step 5 in Daniel post. could you tell me how to fix error in failed QUAL job. The error that appeared is No Data found in Custom Objects InfoCube (0SM_ATC) for system SID

Thanks & regards,

Husin

Answers (0)