cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create new pooled resource: ConnectException: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Basically its an FTP to FTPS scenario where at Receiver communication channel I'm facing below error:

When the files are send to target server from PI the error occurs and Target server IP address ping test and telnet fails with timeout error.

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: Unable to create new pooled resource: ConnectException A remote host refused an attempted connect operation.

Please help. Many Thanks.

Regards,

Rajesh PSS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be a firewall issue, Work  with your network team to opne the firewall port for your vendor ftps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RamKumar,

The port is opened and rule is enabled for unidirectional. FTP to FTPS scenario.

Telnet is working fine and also NAL. But when pinging IP in Command prompt and Fillezilla it is not working.

Now I'm facing below Error "TIMEOUT PERIOD". Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks firewall is not enabled correctly. make sure your PI system IPs's are included in firewall rule to access the FTPS.

login in to PI system  via remote desktop.. and try pinging the FTPS server using command prompt. if it allows then good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On point 1 I shall check with network team once again.

regarding point 2 Telnet is working fine from PI system and file is ready to transfer.

But Fillezilla through SSL explicit mode and command prompt not working and throws n error Attempt Connection TIMEDOUT.