cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2013 Mailing Label Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a Crystal 2013 Mailing label report to link to a crystal viewer.  I can print the part labels three at a time on one label using Zebra LP2844 v,4.5.00 but the font is so small that I cannot read it. The font selected on the report is Times New Roman. The label size is 4x3.

I need to be able print one label per part per customer at a time and that I can read; currently it prints 3 parts per customer on one label cannot read it.  What do I do next?  HELP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

If you preview the labels in the viewer, do the labels look correct? 

When you designed the labels, did you use the Mailing Label expert and define the label size? 

What size font are you using? 

Crystal has a history of not communicating with Zebra printers properly.  If the preview looks correct and you see the labels as they should be then most of the time the problem is with the Printer driver.  Make sure you do have the latest printer driver installed.  Also, make sure you have the latest version of Crystal installed. 

Do a search for Zebra printers in the threads.  There is an article written about working with Zebra printers that may help you. 

Good luck,

Brian