Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document - product parent line

mbetini
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to use the parent line field to meet a demand from a project, but it is not working as I expected - maybe there is something missing from my side.

Presently, the customer has a sales quote sample, which he makes reference to the main item and sub item with the foreseen quantity.

In their CRM OP solution, the customer creates a sales quote sample and inserts one item, clicking to add a sub item from the parent item, and the information from the sub item already comes populated in the document, making reference to the previous item in the parent line column.

In addition to this, he also has a field to inform the foressen quantity of the sample item to be sent to the customer.

Please find below 2 screenshoots as samples.

Could anyone help me with this question? On C4C, can we also proceed this way?

Thanks

Mônica Betini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

guenter_wilmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Monica, Sub items in C4C can only be created in C4C if parent item is a text item (only a Description is added as item w/o a Product ID). In case items get added via order simulation/external pricing call, C4C supports additionally sub items that get generated through a Bill of Material or Free Goods determination in ERP/CRM. Regards, Günter Wilmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guenter,

regarding to this, I have problems on the proper displaying of the BOM.

Do you have any idea on that?

Please see the post I created.

Hope you can help me!

Rosalia