cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obligatory transport target for business system not found in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Process Orchestration systems 7.31. We are trying to setting up the transport mechanism. We have individual SLD for each system.

First we are trying to define the transports from DEV to QA. For this we have two different SLD. Checked the documents and setup the transports groups. While importing ID objects from Dev to QA , we are receiving the following error.

"Obligatory transport target for business system not found in SLD"

Tried to configure as below

in both SLDs : Registered  Dev, Qual PI/ECC systems in SLD as a Technical Systems and registered the same as business systems as PI-Business Systems are Integration server, ECC Systems are Application systems.

ECC: BS_DEV and BS_QA

PO : IE_PID, IE_PIQ

Defined 2 business system groups : DEV_TRANS and QA_TRANS.

Created transport target and source as below

For business system BS_DEV the transport target as BS_QA and for BS_QA source system as BS_DEV.

But when i do the import , we are getting the  below error "Obligatory transport target for business system not found in SLD"

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuble suggesstions. The issue is resolved after correcting the Registration of XI components within the SLD as per the OSS Note:

"1059576 - XI Directory import fails due to inconsistent SLD host names".

Now we are able to move the objects from Dev to QA. Once again thanks a lot for your time and help.

Regards

syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your post, I had the same problem and it solved by create new associated "XI Contained Integration Server" with the XI domain. (Note 1059576 p.4)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try doing an SLD cache refresh

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try importing your BS_QA (which you might have already created in SLD) in ID first and then reimport the transport request once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We have done the same way but still the same issue.

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggesstions. I have tried all the suggesstions.

Created once again recreated the businsess systems and configured target transport systems.

Configured SLD synchronization between DEV and QA.

Now i can say both DEV and QA Business systems and PI systems  in both SLD are same.

SLD cach refreshed.

SLD restarted.

Still the issue is not resolved. PI is unalbe to recongnise the Dev Buisiness system. It is giving error as " import failed because of buisnes system transfer of object integrated Cofiguration | MasterDataReplicationJMS|UOMFromTC_Aysnc_out|| : obligatory transport target for business system BS_DEV not found in system Landscape Direcotry"

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syama,

Can you please confirm if you checked the integration server assigned for each of ur business system and also the transport targets for the integration server? If you could provide some screen shots from SLD. Will be great

Cheers,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i checked the integration server assigned for each business system and also transport targets are maintained for integration server.

Please find the screenshots of the Developemtn SLD system . Since it is synchronzed with Qualitly system SLD. Same details will be available in Quality as well. Please let me know if you need any further details.

Development Business system

Development Target Transport

PI Integration Engiene details

PI Integration Engiene transpor target to PIQ quailty system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm details in QA SLD..there can be a case of dev and qa sld being out of sync as well..as the issue is occuring while u trabsport to QA>..Can u pls check in QA SLD for Dev and QA business systems along with the integration server for dev and qa..Please provide the screen shots

Cheers,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks again. As per my knowledge all the details are similar in Dev SLD.

Anyhow please find the QA SLD details below

QA SLD :

ECC Development Business System details

ECC Development Business system transport target details

PI Development  System details

PI Development System transport target details

Quality ECC Business system details

Quality ECC Business System transport source

PI Quality system details

PI Quality system transport source details

Regards

Syam

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Dev SLD is associated with PID client 100 while QA is with PID client 120. That is the problem

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for the email.

In ECC we have 2 clients 100 and 120. We have created both and both are having an issue. By mistake i have given client 100 system. Now you can see ECC dev Business system 120 also below

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syama sundar,

Apart from setting transport target in SLD for Dev and QA in QA SLD, also check if the integration server for PI selected in these business/technical system combination is correct INTEGRATION_SERVER_SID(For Dev and QA)

cheers,

Sriram

radek_rucinski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to configure SLD synchronization between DEV and QA? It should help with you issue and there will be no need to set up everything twice.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/48/c46668095735b6e10000000a42189d/content.htm

Regards,

Radek

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just give this a try..

Open Integration Directory of QA

Import (Assign) the BS_QA into the ID(since its already created before transporting your request)

Then import your request

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error came because the business system BS_DEV and BS_QA are not properly configured to QA or SLD cache is not updated/clear in QA ID. Please check if the business system configuration in QA SLD is same as Dev and SLD cache is clear in ID.

regards,

Harish