Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE - Sender IDOC not found

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have installed new PO system and trying to test the idoc_aae. As per all blogs and sap notes, we have configured the default RFC and trfc ports in ECC as well.

I created a simple idoc_aae for invoices and used the ECC business system.

When i execute an idoc, i get an error at SM58 followed by log viewer in java stack found the following screenshot error.

I don't know what is causing this error. Even though the idoc sender channel is present, it says idoc sender is not there.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Now it is working fine when I create with a party and assign the business system as party identifier and execute the idoc.

But it is still not working if I have idoc without party identifier and only with business system configured.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the adapter specific identifiers on your business system in Integration Builder

And just a question from my side: How did you do configuration for assigning the party to a business system

br

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done that and saved and refreshed and even deleted and recreated the business system, But my SWCV and the related imported idocs are not been shown in the business system at all.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Now I get an error that no service configured for the business system. in the log viewer.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

another thing i noticed is that the SWCV installed system doesn't show the PI technical system, it shows only the ECC technical systems.

How do i fix it ?

Regards

Sam

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

In SLD??

of course you will maintain SWCV for the ECC with ECC system details.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

do i need to maintain the same for PI system as well. We will have PI own system defined as technical system isn't?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I had added using the following.

SLD -> Technical Systems -> Select your Technical system -> Click Installed Software -> Select Add New Product -> here assign your product and software component.

But still it has not reflected in my business system. I even cleared sld caches.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

The one thing i noticed is that the idoc strucutre is not showing in the business system, when i double click it.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Then check whether the ECC system in SLD is configured correctly and also under the same SWCV the IDOC is imported.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu

The only doubt is that the business system->related integration server will be referring another PI system as the sld is both shared across old and new PI system. But I guess if the ECC port defines the new PI system, that should be more than enough. Please confirm

Regards

Sam

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Yes that should be fine.

And also you will mentioning this port in the partner profile,So when you trigger it will send data to this Port.

you still facing the same issue?

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Yes, I can see the metadata as well and the sm59 works fine.It is just my idoc sender communication channel is not been found as per the log

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have already did that as well. I have created a simple business system with matching logical system of ECC.

The only doubt is that the business system->related integration server will be referring another PI system as the sld is both shared across old and new PI system. But I guess if the ECC port defines the new PI system, that should be more than enough

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so your SM59 destination (registered server program) works well?

- Have you checked unicode settings

- Check "Monitoring of idoc adapter" - Metadatamontior - you should see the fetched metadata

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to configure an IDOC sender channel for your business system and i think also a valid ico for the idoc you are doing your tests with, so that the idoc will not get stuck in sm58 on ecc side

br

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

I have already done that , but still it could not recognize the sender communication channel.

Regards

Sam

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sam then try re-configurin the new channel and check.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Tried all forum links, but mine says can't find idoc sender communication channel in the log viewer which no one else seems to have this error.

Regards

Sam