Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow in C4C

mbetini
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales scenario that uses various sales document types, and it is necessary to have a copy control / allowed subsequent documents.

i.e.: From a sales order, I can only create specific sales quote documents (ZCOT, ZCAM...)

Can anybody help me with this issue?

Many Thanks

Mônica Betini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello Monica,

One way to accomplish this is with document types.  Once you create an order in ECC from a sales order in C4C, or a order in ECC from a quote in C4C, it uses the fine tuning and code list mappings to determine what to create.

This is explained in the quick start guide on SMP:  https://service.sap.com/cloud4customer - look for quick start guide.  Also, in Guenter's presentation on pricing he discusses document types.    (search in google - "scn c4c how pricing works")

That being said - you can multiple quote/order types mapped to different order types, then in the access restrictions you can give people access to only create orders or quotes of a certain type in C4C and that will impact what is created in ECC.

When you create a order or quote in C4C and request the order in ECC, you don't pick the order type - so you can't restrict it then (I guess you could, but that would be some code development) - but if you create order types for the C4C objects and ensure they map to the right ones in ECC, then it should be fine.

-ginger

Answers (0)