cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a parameter in AO52 transaction-->Unable to replace it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fixed asset experts,

I was testing fixed values while creating the asset master records through the different tags, specially in the "Leasing" tag. Therefore, I came across transaction AO52, because I wanted to delete a certain fixed value that was being considered in every asset I created, that was not needed. This value is "Z1". (inside field "Type")

In system development, I have deleted the value for a certain asset class (2010) and saved it, just to test if the parameter was controlling the value when creating the asset. I succeeded, because the value "Z1" does not appear now when I create an asset for asset class 2010.

However, for some reason that it would take me long time to explain, I want to insert AGAIN  value "Z1" in the field, but surprisingly I am unable because the field is grey, unaccessible: I am not able to put it again any more. Please herefind below the screen and field I am talking about:

Can somebody tell me how could I replace again value Z1 inside the asset class 2010?

I would very much appreciate any hint about this ussue.

Kind regards,

Patxi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please keep the Leasing data 1 & 2 in optional mode in the screen layout for those assets classes in the below path.

Financial Accounting (New) -> Asset Accounting -> Special Valuation- > Leasing -> Define Screen Layout.

You have to do it based on the screen layout assigned in the asset class master in OAOA.

After that, try doing it.

Thanks,

NSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NSK,

Issue corrected, thanks a lot!!

Although I had to change another radio button under:

Financial Accounting (New) -> Asset Accounting -> Special Valuation- > Leasing -> Define Screen Layout.

...not only Optional leasing data 1 & 2

Many thanks, I do appreciate your quick answer.

Regards,

Patxi

Answers (0)