SAP B1 8.8 to SAP B1 9.1 PL09 Upgrade
In the client place, we are upgrading the SAP B1 database from 8.8 to 9.1 PL09. During the upgrade, we are facing the below issues.
1. In the document numbering, A/R Invoice no is reset and there is no change all other document numbers like Purchase Order, SO, JE, Production Order etc.,
This is really show stopper for SAP 9.1 upgrade. It is not allowing to create A/R Invoice. When we try to create A/R invoice, we are getting "Duplicate Invoice error message".
2. In SAP 8.8, For the Serial Items, We have enabled the below settings
- Management Method - On Release Only
- Automatic Serial Number Creation on Receipt is checked.
In SAP 9.1 PL09
- Bin & Receiving Bin is enabled in Warehouse
The issue is, When we go to Inventory > Inventory Transactions > Goods Receipt and create one. For serial item, the bin allocation popup did not show up and it is creating the serial number records in System Bin Location. But for no serial items, the bin allocation popup is displayed. We do not want to change the management from "On Release Only" to "Every Transaction". The question is, For serial item, why the bin allocation popup did not display? What settings we have to do it in SAP 9.1 PL09.
3. On Production Order Completion, We are getting error "Fully Allocate item in bin locations". Not sure what to do to fix this issue.