cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem input data into KPI

0 Kudos

Hi community,

Has anyone faced problems making an Entry And Approval data input? My Model has 63 KPI's defined, everything works fine with 62 of them, but there is one KPI that, when loading the model says that the load was successful, but doesn't shows the values in the BSC. And I tried executing the job to calculate scorecard objects.

Please, any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hector,

Might be an idea to start by using the Data View tab in PAS to see if the data is actually loaded into PAS. If the trace file is telling you that all is OK then it should be there. If not then look through the trace file to see if the details all tie up.

If the data is there in PAS then I suspect there is a mismatch in the mapping somewhere.

Regards

Colin Cooper

0 Kudos

Thanks Collin, i'll try that.

I have another Issue and i think it's tied up to this one. In order to load the KPI, i thught that creating a new KPI through cube builder (it's the only way i know how to create a model) and then remapping it with the library management i could solve my problem, but despite of everithing looks fine in the log after changing the model, i cant do the mapping to the new KPI because doesn't appear in the library management.

Is there a know issue with SP09 ??

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hector,

Did you remember to rebuild the model in Cube Builder after adding the KPI to the design? Easily forgotten! If you did then it should be there but the only way to be sure is to look in PAS! If it hasn't got into PAS then you won't see it in the list of metrics you can map the KPI to in the Library. I am not aware of an issue with this in SP09

Regards

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Colin Suggested, If you are able to view data in PAS then there should be issue in KPI mapping to PAS. Pl. recheck

SriG