cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO 4.1 - creating a publication with dynamic recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently creating a publication based on a Web I Report (BO 4.1) and I would like to add a dynamic recipient list (Web I Report as well). Unfortunately in the section personalization there is no option to add the correct filter values in the global filter list like in the attached screen shown.

Has someone an idea what is wrong?

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Kind Regards, Juliane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

onkarvelhals
Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Global profile works with enterprise recipient only, not with dynamic recipients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for the hint - I read that one before. The problem is that I am working on an SAP BW System using the direct BICS Connection without any universes. Therefore I am not able to create a profile for each user. The second thing is that I would like to schedule different reports to the same user group with different filter values. For example user 1 gets a Report X filtered on value A. The same user gets a different Report with filter value B. Therefore I would Need 2 profiles for the same user...

I tried it with the locale Profile as well but all reports are always empty. Independently if I am working with text or key in the filter value.

Do you maybe have another idea to solve the issue?

Thanks and Kind regards, Juliane